Help Please-Foreplay Concern

Hi Dr. Bob:

Let me thank you for all the help you provide through this forum. Gob Bless you and let's hope everyone recognizes the value of this forum and provides you and legitimate research organizations the funding you need. My check is in the mail.

Thsi is my third time writing and I hope you will take the time to answer me. I had protected vaginal sex with a prostitute. I'm more concerned with the risk related to our foreplay. We did alot of grinding with her naked and me in in my briefs. While doing this a portion of the head of my penis partially penitrated her. After removing my underwear we grinded more but I kpt my penis on her lower ab but my testicles and probaly the upper part of my penis shaft rubbed against her genitals. Lastly, just before putting on a condom, the head of my penis touched the lips of her genitals and I noticed a drop of either my precum or her vaginal secretions on my penis. I put on the condom immeidately after that and didn't wipe myself off and then we had sex. What are my risks stemming from my stupid, stupid actions.

I'll be praying you will respond to my question.

Thank you

Thanks for your kind comments.

Your foreplay maneuvers were not a significant risk for HIV transmission. In fact, I'd place your risk in the extremely, extremely low category. If you remain worried, get tested at the three-month mark. However, please realize the odds are astronomically in your favor.

Thank you for your donation! With another four years of Bush's abstinence-only blitzkrieg fundamentalist crusade, it's needed more than ever. For the third straight year, the Senate Appropriations Committee has denied increased funding for the largest source of federal HIV-care money: The Ryan White Care Act!

Good luck. Stay well!

A LOVE LETTER TO DR. BOB
CBS TV recommends thebody.com!