Deployed Sailor... HELP!

Dr. Bob, 1St off I would like to say thank you for all the help you have given to the exuberent amount of people in your forum. O.K., here is my question... I am currently deployed and while in port (Dubai) hooked up with a local (almost local) girl from Uzbekistan. After formulating our price for the evening we went back to my hotel room. We had quite a time (protected of course). The next morning I decided one more time before she left and protected the man hood and started. After a couple of rims I decided to slide it in and felt a little more than normal so I pulled out and succombed to the fact that I was no longer protected... The condom had broken towards the base. I probably thrusted 4 - 6 times before I pulled out to check. Since then I have not had any symptoms I could think of except tired (working 12 hrs a day on the flight deck will do that). How much should I worry? I have already looked up Uzbekistan rates and, trust me went through your forums like 1 million times... How much shoudl I worry?? I need help but, in the military you aren't looked upon very well running to medical and saying "hey, give me one of them there tests... Just in case". Thank you in advanced for any and all help! I do enjoy reading your forum immensly!

Hi Sailor-Boy,

Last time I checked, having sex wasn't against any Navy rules or regulations, unless you did it with another sailor-boy, in which case, they are not supposed to ask and you are not supposed to tell. Right? But since this was a Dubai-Uzbekistan popped-condom hetero poke, why can't you request an STD screen, including an HIV test?

Your overall risk is remarkably low, but since the manhood was thrusting without his life vest properly secured, the only way to be absolutely certain is to get HIV tested three months or more after you dipped your wick.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Stay safe. Come home soon.

(4TH TRY)PLEASE!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!
pregnant help please