(4TH TRY)PLEASE!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Dr. Bob dont get mad at me plz. I just don't know what else to do, im really scared. Please respond back please. I saw 4 different doctors and no one knows what I have and it doesn't go away, it has been already 6 weeks! I put my tongue in a stripers vagina for 5 sec, now i have this desease that doesn't go away! The problem is that my lips burn. Also, my lower lip and the middle part of my top lip, if they get wet they turn white and peel off. I have to keep them dry and I dont bite them nor lick them either. I'm scared that, if no doctor knows what this is that it might have to do with hiv (6 more weeks for 3 month test). Man im tired of self diagnosis I just keep going around in circles. i had other symptoms in my mouth. I had pinpoint little bumps on my upper gums, these were painless. Also, i had more under my tongue these were also painless, at present time these have gone down a little and are less noticible, but my lips continue the same. also my saliva is thicker than it used to be. two other bodily symtoms are a gooey post nasal drip that doesnt stop (i had it before but it was minor compared to now) and mucus in my stool daily (been going on since week one now its less, but still present). oh ya and 1 week ago doctor gave me Tetracycline for sever acne on back, shoulders, and chest. and he gave me meat tenderizer to rinse my mouth with. Dr. Bob please say something to me! No one knows whats going on how can no one know. What do you recommend me to do?

"Don't get mad at me?" Why would I get mad at you?

"Dr. Bob please say something to me!" OK . . . how about this: Snap out of it! All this worry for a five-second lick of the love canal is way out of proportion to any degree of real HIV risk.

Look, anxious guy, if your lips burn and peel, see a dermatologist. If you already have (since you've seen four different doctors already) and they can't find anything physically wrong with you, you should consider the possibility that these symptoms are stress and anxiety related. Counseling may help you get through the stress of the next six weeks. Your HIV risk is nearly nonexistent, in my opinion.

As for rinsing your mouth with a "meat tenderizer," did you go a doctor's office or a butcher shop to get that treatment?

Good luck. My guess is that these symptoms may magically clear up once you get your negative HIV test results.

Just donated
Deployed Sailor... HELP!