Woohoo after condom failure with prostitute

Dear Doc Bob,

I was convinced that I had it, but it seems I was able to dodge the bullet. Want to write my experience so that WW's get reassurance and for the stats archive.

31/7/2004 - went to a massage parlor, had sex with the masseuse. Gave it to her for 1 hour straight, and I remember that in the meantime she used some of the massage cream as lubricant in her vagina. Silly me I never knew that oil and latex dont mix, big disaster. The tip of the condom broke and I never noticed until she was going to give me a blowjob. During these 3 months lots of weird stuff happened that never happened to me before, after I returned home, I peed in a tea color at first, my urethra was irritated. I had intermittent itching on the tip of my urethra and sometimes the inside of my penis. Also noticed some discoloration in the glans.

2 weeks later had a flu like thing, but no fever, tonsils a little bit swollen, however I didnt freak out cause it was winter and everybody was sick in a class I was in.

Weeks after, I got a couple of isolated blood blisters on the inside of my cheeks, and one was purple like, I almost had a heart attack. They popped and no mark left behind.

Afterwards (and I still have it) cloudy urine when I sometimes go peeing, although in week 4 after exposure got urethal swab and urine cultive, all negative for chlamydia and others. Took 1g Azythromycin and 500mg Cipro.

I remember I was very nervous but thank god I found your site and read many posts, although I must admit that was so desperate that have been reading all the posts during all these 3 months. Even read back postas and researched a lot of info on the internet.

10/11/2004 got tested and wasnt going to see the result but I grew the balls to do it and it was non-reactive... Wooooohooooooo!!! (Elisa test), also tested neg for VDRL & Hep C

I want to thank you for your work and will donate 100 dollars to your foundation. I admire you because in spite of the huge obstacle that you were faced with, thanks to your efforts you live a wonderful life and still have time to help others.

Furthermore it would be interesting that latex condoms carry warnings not to use oil based products on them. I never learned this in Sex ed and never saw it in any anti hiv/aids campaigns. Education can make a difference between saving a life or not.

From my side, I aint going to hookers anymore its not worth all this suffering, get a stable girlfriend.

And will see what I can do to put my grain of sand in the support for a cure, I believe its possible.

Best wishes for you, you are a great person Doctor Robert J. Frascino

Buenos Aires woohooer

Hi Buenos Aires Woohooer,

Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to write in and share your story. I, too, hope it will reassure other WWs!

Thank you also for your generous donation to my foundation. We will use the funds in our AIDS awareness programs. Through HIV/AIDS education, awareness and advocacy, we hope to spread the exact kind of lifesaving information you discuss in your post.

Stay well, Woohooer! I hope to return to B.A. (and perhaps Rio) in 2005. Guess it's time for me to brush up on my tango and samba.

Sleepless in Jerseys WOO HOOO!
Can I FINALLY WOO HOO?