Hey Doctor Bob, Holler back at me in Canada eh !!

Hey Doctor Bob, I wanted to thank you for all your great work. I have tested negative at 3 months, and now recently at 6 months, after some low risk activity (receiving protected oral sex). I'm taking the following medications regularly Effexor 75MG, and a nasal cortisteroid called Beconase Aq. My question is can any of these medications effect my test results? Oh and the CDC clinic here in friendly Vancouver Canada where I recieved my test recommends and advertises this great site. Oh and best of luck with Mr Bush in the next 4 years I hope things go for the best for you folks down south. Thank You.

A crazy Canuck.

Hi Crazy Canuck,

"NOPE!" that's me hollering back to you in Canada, advising that neither Effexor nor Beconase AQ will alter HIV test results, the ability of the body to make anti-HIV antibodies or the duration of the window period. So now it's your turn to holler, eh? WOO-HOO!

Stay well.

Donner un bisou (kiss) sur un bouton...beurk!
PEP for POZ?