Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks again (Last email)
Nov 11, 2004

Hi again Dr. Bob,

I forgot to put my email address on my last message and I just want you to know from whom it came. I just sent a message regarding unprotected oral and brief unprotected anal sex (both times I was the insertive partner). I had a 12-week negative ELISA and I was worried about possible transmission to my family. Everyone seems well, and my symptoms of neck, armpit, and groin pain have subsided. I have had no swollen lymph nodes anywhere and my doctor believes that this all just stress related, including the slight aching I have in my hands and feet. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks even though you didn't respond to my first message, and I made good on my pledge to donate to your Org. You're doing a great job, keep encouraging us worried wells (hopefully in my case) to WOOHOO and get on with our lives.

Good luck to you and thanks again!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

WOO-HOO and congratulations on your 12-week negative ELISA!

Although I wish I could respond to each and every question, it just isn't physically possible, as thousands of questions from around the globe flood my inbox on a continual basis. Hopefully you were able to locate other similar questions already posted in the archives (there are many) and found the information and encouragement you were looking for.

Thank you for your donation!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
5th Attempt, PLEASE DR. BOB, PLEASEE READ
Next
Thank you so much....

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.