Thanks again (Last email)

Hi again Dr. Bob,

I forgot to put my email address on my last message and I just want you to know from whom it came. I just sent a message regarding unprotected oral and brief unprotected anal sex (both times I was the insertive partner). I had a 12-week negative ELISA and I was worried about possible transmission to my family. Everyone seems well, and my symptoms of neck, armpit, and groin pain have subsided. I have had no swollen lymph nodes anywhere and my doctor believes that this all just stress related, including the slight aching I have in my hands and feet. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks even though you didn't respond to my first message, and I made good on my pledge to donate to your Org. You're doing a great job, keep encouraging us worried wells (hopefully in my case) to WOOHOO and get on with our lives.

Good luck to you and thanks again!

WOO-HOO and congratulations on your 12-week negative ELISA!

Although I wish I could respond to each and every question, it just isn't physically possible, as thousands of questions from around the globe flood my inbox on a continual basis. Hopefully you were able to locate other similar questions already posted in the archives (there are many) and found the information and encouragement you were looking for.

Thank you for your donation!

Stay safe. Stay well.

5th Attempt, PLEASE DR. BOB, PLEASEE READ
Thank you so much....