I am so sorry...
Nov 10, 2004
I am so sorry for the loss in the elections, but I am here to tell you that if you ever need to flee the country (yours starts dangerously to look like Nazi Germany...) you are always welcome to my place in Paris.
And if you try to look at it from the positive side (hi hii), now you REALLY have a mission in the US. A lot of people need you and the whole democratic minority of the States, more than ever.
Take care, Laura
Response from Dr. Frascino
Paris!?! Did you say Paris?!?!? J'arrive. J'arrive. Tout de suite! J'arrive !
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.