Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

nipple bitten by stripper??
Nov 10, 2004

Hi, how are you doing Dr Frascino ?

I'm a college kid in Canada, and name is Den.

I have a one quick short question to ask.

Okay, I went to a strip club month ago( that was on oct 16th 2004). I was pretty drunk and decided to go up to the floor, where sex-worker performs dance...

AND SHE BIT MY NIPPLES!!! I really didn't care at that time but week after I suddenly started to worry about possibility of getting HIV/AIDS from her.

I'll just briefly summarize what my situation is like

1) got my nipples bitten by a stripper 2) got bitten really hard, and might have bled. 3) didn't,right way,checked if my nipples were damaged(cut or wounded). 4) checked if my nipples were damaged, after a week, but there wasn't any damage that I could observe.(might have healed over a week) 5) stripper might have had blood in her mouth 6) stripper might be HIV + 7) had few nightsweat and chestpain(like somethings burning inside of my chest)

I'm really worried and anxious. I can't concentrate on my school work and it's midterm season!!!! My marks are going down and I can't sleep......I'm so stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for helping and supporting people with concerns.

:)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Canada-Den ,

Relax studly student. I see no HIV risk from this bump-and-grind-nipple-nibbling.

Now get back to work and ace those midterms!

Dr. Bob

Previous
M to F transmission
Next
DOC!, Whats going on!?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.