MASTURBATION/CDC GOT ME CONFUSED

Dear Dr. Bob.

I apologize for insisting so much for an answer with this e-mail, but after getting a different answer than yours in this forum from the cdc I got really concerned. This is my situation: On Nov 4, I went to a strip club with a couple of friends. One of my friends paid a stripper to take me to a little backroom and have sex with me (without my knowledge). Once back there, I touched the stripper's privates (not fingering) and then proceded to masturbate myself with the same hand (dont remember having fluid on my hands or any cuts). This was the only contact I had with her. When I called the cdc, they told me that the pennis layer is very thin and that hiv could have gotten thru even without any cuts. My question is Dr. how big is my real risk from this episode? Do I need to get tested or I should just forget about it? Is the cdc exagerating?. Please Dear Dr. give me an answer to relieve my anxiety. I know my action was stupid and I am never going to another club again. Thank you for your great effort and especially your hummor. I have had a blast reading thru this forum.

thank you-George.

Hello George,

My answer is simple: Nothing you did at the Badda-Bing is the least bit worrisome for HIV transmission. So in the immortal words of Tony Soprano: Fuhgeddaboutit!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob made me vote for President Bush!!!
Concerned and Confused Reader