Dr. Bob made me vote for President Bush!!!

I got so sick of sending question after question to you with no response, that I decided to vote for Bush. I live in Ohio and got all my friends to vote for Bush. So, it is Dr. Bobs fault that Bush got reelected, all he had to do was answer one of my questions and Kerry would have won. Oh, and I also voted against gay marriage because if gay people got married, they would all go on honeymoons and would have even less time to answer questions on internet sites!

Oh don't fret about that. You see, Bush's Patriot Act allows access not only to the names of books you check out of the library, but also to all your e-mails. Consequently, Ashcroft has known for some time that you've been sending me question after question, and you weren't asking about abstinence. Hence, you are a sexual sinner and part of the axis of evil. You and all your friends were placed on "special voter registration rolls" and your votes have rather mysteriously all vanished. Ashcroft and Bush knew anyone having questions about sex couldn't possibly have "moral values" and therefore must be liberal. Ooooo . . . the "L" word! Hence they devised ways to make sure your votes wouldn't be counted.

So after the election, we now have the East Coast, the West Coast and Middle Earth!

Ohio Homophobes flock to the polls
MASTURBATION/CDC GOT ME CONFUSED