Worried Husband NEEDS Advice!
Nov 9, 2004
Dr. Bob, My wife wants sex. I got two lapdances from stripper on business trip. She clawed at the top of my bald head with her long fingernails. I think her fingers had also touched herself during the dance. Don't know if her nails broke the skin on my head. Back at the hotel I didn't see anything. Please help me decide what to do. I will send a donation to your foundation tomorrow regardless, but I would very much appreciate your help. I can't resist her much longer and I don't want to infect her either. Cat-scratched!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Worried Husband,
My advice is simple:
1. If your wife wants sex, consider yourself lucky!
2. I see no HIV risk from the lap dancing cat pawing and clawing your bald noggin.
3. To prevent future problems, consider bringing a nail clipper with you or wear a Stetson hat next time you stop at the Badda-Bing.
4. Write to the folks who make Rogaine and Propecia and ask for a refund
5. Stop worrying, pop a Viagra, grab the wife, the lube, the trapeze, your favorite 10 or 12 sex toys and hit the sheets for a marathon sexathon.
Thank you for your donation!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Does Having Crohn's Disease Affect Hiv Antibody Test Result?
- Fear Of Hiv From Accidental Spit In The Eye
- How Long Does It Take For Genital Herpes To Incubate?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.