Thank you Dr. Rob

Dr. Rob,

I am the one who wrote you about possible viral meningitis == ARS. I went to my PCP and took the Eliza test on the 87th day (10/22). Also I went to the SF public health department for the Oraquick on the 92nd day (10/27) because I couldnt wait for the result. The results came out as you predicted. They all were negative. Though the test result at my PCP took more than a week (received on 11/1), it did scare me a little bit.

I would like to thank you for your advice, encouragement, and your humor. A donation of 25 dollars (company matches with the same amount) has been sent to your foundation and I have pledged that will do the same each month to help those who suffer from the disease.

Youre indeed a god-sent angle. I will come back from time to time and check how things are going with you. Dr. Rob, please continue your wonderful work and I wish you the very best, stay well.

Ex-worried Well Sy

Hello Sy,

Congratulations! Excellent news! WOO-HOO! I can certainly understand why this whole situation was frightening for you. I'm sure it's a great relief to have it all behind you now.

Sy, thank you for your generous gift and for arranging for the company matching gift as well. Each month the $50 combined gift could potentially save 82 lives by providing medications to HIV-positive pregnant women in Africa, or provide culture-specific HIV prevention information to at-risk communities, or finance a display of the AIDS Memorial Quilt at a high school, or provide a hot meal or other crucial services to those struggling to cope with the incredible challenges of HIV/AIDS. Each month, Sy, those whose lives have been touched by your generosity will be praising your name in thanks to the higher powers. Let me add my voice to theirs and personally say thank you for your compassion.

Stay well.

Please HELP this desperate NY Paesan!
TOOK YOUR ADVICE