Please HELP this desperate NY Paesan!

Greetings Dr. BOB!!! You are an ANGEL in human form-man-You really are..Thank you for being who you are. Firstly-Let me say-This forum and all of its members are a true Godsend. God bless you all and may he keep you all out of harms away and healthy. Amen.. i want to thank everyone for helping us poor souls stuck in a world of anxiety, worry and fear. Now onto my question & potential nightmare- I'm a 34 year old, Heterosexual who is HIV negative. last test was October 12, 2004. Elisa/Neg. I was celibate from 6/5/04 to 10/29/04., throughout this time-I was tested. 5 month neg. Ok-Here it goes- I had protected vaginal/sexual intercourse 10/29 with a woman of unknown status 7X within the night. Protected of course. I did recieve unprotected oral (BJ) as well as performed unprotected cunnilingus for about 10 minutes on her. I had no cuts, sores etc. in my mouth, neither did she-that i couldve seen, anyhow. I did have a small cut on my left/thumb cuticle from biting it earlier in the night.. Anyhow-While having protected sex right after oral-I noticed after pulling out/ejaculation, checking to see if the condom was still on and secure, Which it was, I seen BLOOD on the condom. I was like WTF!!!!!!!!!! i had gotten some menstrual blood on my left index finger & thumb. I cant remember-If I got the blood or vaginal fluid onto the cut itself or not. At this point-I bugged out and was very upset with her. She stated to me-Her period was on scheduled for monday, not friday. If i wouldve known it was coming-I would of NEVER, EVER of had Oral or vaginal intercourse with her.. But its too late now. I wanted to mention-She did have a nose bleed as well. Could kissing her-spread any infection-If she had anything??? While performing oral sex on her-I did not see any blood whatsoever, on or in the vagina-Trust me-i was up and personal, got a great visual! Did not smell or taste anything either-Sick to say!. i had no blood on my face or mouth that i knew of. After seeing blood-Sex was OVER! Anyways-She had her period on monday as scheduled, weird thing is after she first bled, It stopped and didnt continue bleeding. Just today-I started to feel sick, My throat is a bit sore, and my tonsils on the left side have small white crap on it. Are these indicators, signs or what???? SOooooooooooooooooo-Dr. Bob-What's the scoop here??? Can you Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee enlighten me with some 411 regarding my potential exposure? Im truly tired of thinking & worrying and being afraid. All i want is my life back the way it was before this nightmare.

Thank you all for your time-My West coast paesan!

Hi NY Paesan,

Seven times (7x) within one night!?! Hmmm, you really are an Italian Stallion, aren't you?!?

Relax, dude! I think your HIV risk is minimal. Your symptoms are not at all worrisome.

If you remain worried, get HIV tested at the three-month mark. However, just remember the odds are astronomically in your favor that you have not contracted HIV from this nookie-marathon.

Stay well, Paesan!

Please, please please HELP!
Thank you Dr. Rob