Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

let me get something straight
Nov 7, 2004

so cronic fatigue, loose stools, a pimply ass and/or back and chest , runny nose and a funky looking throat do not at all pinpoint symptoms of HIV, even if all symptoms are experienced at the same damn time, ok now that i got that straight, thats all thats been going on with me, i really don't know what lymphknods are like but i'm pretty sure that i would've remembered, other than that shit, i'm 260 lbs solid freakin muscle i got bigger boobs than my mom, and maybe a little gut to boot after my alcoholic weekends, i had an unprotected vaginal encounter with a female of course, [well i hear some guys have vaginas now too!] 2 years ago, and before me i think she slept with aproximetly 100,000 and a half men, but i'm not at all worried, i just need to get tested thats all, see i'd be worried if i dropped 30 lbs every 2 weeks and i could'nt eat due to thrush, but i don't have those symptoms, i am sorry if i seem blunt tonight, but i do love you people especially bob, dammit your fricken funny eh' oh hey i got one for ya...i try not to treat women like objects but i end up treating objects like women! i'm sorry, that was not funny dayum, at the rate i'm going, i'm gonna get my ass kicked here, and now back to you bob.....

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

First off, yes, I suppose guys could have vaginas, because, after all, you've got "bigger boobs than your mom!"right?

Next, yes, if you've placed yourself at risk for HIV by having unprotected sex, then you should be HIV tested. Yes, I agree you shouldn't worry.

As for your ongoing symptoms, have your doctor check you out. Did you know that anabolic steroid injections can cause acne ("pimply ass/back/chest")? I don't know if you've used anabolics or not, but 260 pounds of solid frickin' muscle sounds rather impressive.

Finally, yes, you probably will get your ass kicked. Now back to you!

Dr. Bob

Previous
no anal no vaginal no oral no kissing
Next
Am I truly out of the woods?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.