laboratory mistake

good afternoon doctor

i write to you desperate, i had sex with a pro condom and unprotected bj. so the thing is i have visiting this site for more then 3 months the thing is 2 weeks after expousure i went to my md and did std test all came back negative , after 11.5 weeks elisa test 12.5 weeks elis test negative 93 day another elisa negative i started to woohoo and all the smtoms went away but two weeks later my mr happy started to itch so i went to the md and he run the same std test but this time they came back positive for clamidia and ghonorrea my question is do i need to retest at the 24 week mark or can i start woohooing again? i didnot have another risk during these almost 4 months and all the test are negative from different labs

thank you and sorry for waisting your time, my md says its not nessesary to test again for hiv

I agree with your doctor: Negative HIV tests out to 93 days are conclusive and definitive. Your potential HIV risk was very low. Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, your HIV risk is primarily unprotected oral sex, which carries a low risk for HIV transmission. Other STDs, like chlamydia and gonorrhea, are much more easily transmitted by oral sex.

I would suggest you can WOO-HOO immediately. However, if you want to retest at 24 weeks, that option is always open to you. Personally, I don't feel it's necessary or warranted.

Stay safe. Stay well.

The First Victim! At least Im going to be famous...
DOC!, R U OK?!