The First Victim! At least Im going to be famous...

No cases where hiv transmitted through deep kissing, fingering, or receiving fellatio? Well Dr.Bob, you can put me down as the first victim of this case. Engaged in those activities 7 weeks ago. Experienced the following symptoms:

After a week to 10 days of exposure- 2-mins hot flashes that occurs mostly at night around 7-10pm but no night sweats and had it for 2-3 weeks. Nausea for 3 days but got really drunk 3 times within 5 days of that week. My fear and anxiety over HIV began to develop. Minor depression. Minor loss in appetite.

2nd/3rd Week Minor sore throat. Once or twice every week, these small, yellow, smelly, cauliflower-shaped (tonsil stones?) stuff comes out from my throat. I still experience this even to this date. Went to doctor but nothing wrong with my tonsils. Constipation but eventually goes away. Minor, intermittent tingling sensation on my arms that lasts for a minute each time it occurs. Had it for 3 weeks.

4th week Lost 9 pounds in 4 weeks. Too much weight loss for a minor loss in appetite. Extreme anxiety/fear. Began seeing a psychologist/counselor. Felt better.

5th week- Somewhat painful neck glands. Only lasted for 3 days. Minor, intermittent but somewhat frequent, tingling sensation on stomach, ears, back of my neck, right below my ears (where the glands are), and groin. Each tingling only lasts for couple minutes and goes away. I still have them to this date. I dont think my glands are swollen though. Going to see a doctor tomorrow to get reassurance on the nodes. Constipation again but is gradually going away. My anxiety/fear/depression level is lower but still often concerned about HIV. Get little depressed at night.

6th-7th week Major increase in appetite. Feels like I'm always hungry these days.

Symptoms do not indicate HIV? Come on Dr. Bob. I've never experienced these series of symptoms in my life before. My anxiety/fear/depression has gotten better over the past few weeks but still experiencing symptoms. You know I'm infected. Ill bet you that I am. I'm hopeless but at least I'm going to become famous for being the first victim of this case...

I "know" you're infected??? What the hell are you talking about?

You want to "bet" me that you're infected? OK, you're on! The odds are astronomically in my favor. Statistically you are going to lose this bet. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Continue treatment for your anxiety, depression, and irrational fears. That's where your real problems lie.

You are going to feel so wonderful (and remarkably silly) when you get your negative HIV test results. Don't forget to write back so we can say, "We told you so!"

Sorry pal, you'll have to look somewhere else for your 15 minutes of fame.

Thank you so much
laboratory mistake