Thank you so much

I have fallen in love with an HIV poz woman and have spent many hours on this site. At the begining I thought I was crazy as did my friends! After being so fearful of HIV I have come to undertand it and know that I can protect myself. I have now been with her for 3 years of great sex. She is fine thanks to meds and I am still neg.

Just wanted to let everyone out there know that you if meet an HIV poz person that is NO reason not to be with them. This site gave me the courage to be with the person I love more than anything in the world. Thank you.

Thank you for your inspiring comments and personal testimonial. Steve (Dr. Steve in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) and I are in a similar situation (magnetic couple) and we are now in our 12th year. And it just keeps getting better and better. As Streisand sings, "Lovers, are very special people, they're the luckiest people in the world . . . ." I agree with Babs!

Stay well!

WOOHOO from UK
The First Victim! At least Im going to be famous...