WOOHOO from UK

Hi Dr Bob. I know I've been plagueing you for answers and now I know why you haven't answered (which I suspected anyway), there was no reason to worry and I've just had my test results - they are negative.

Hope the donation helped a little. Can't understand why you don't get some bug bucks pouring in, the amount of wealth there is in the world . If I ever win the lottery, you will certainly get some big bucks from me.

Cheers from England Regards Chris

Hi Chris,

Congratulations! And JOLLY OL' WOO-HOO to you! Excellent news!

Thank you for your donation. Neither "Bug bucks" nor "big bucks" are flowing into HIV/AIDS charitable causes these days. A remarkable and unexplainable apathy has set in concerning the HIV/AIDS crisis. Consequently, we are all hoping you do win that lottery. In the meantime, even small donations, particularly when added together, can have a dramatic and powerful effect. Chris, on behalf of the 42,000,000 people living with HIV today, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Worried Sick!
Thank you so much