Please reply this time (5): Dr Rob I am desprately waiting for your response (I am also sending donation..)

Hello Dr, Please reply to my question this time. I even know your answer, but I would like to hear from you.

I went to a massage parlor about 7 weeks ago. The girl gave me a full body message and then me lying on my back she got on top of me and humped (dry humping) on my gentals and bottom part of my penis for few minutes. My pernis never touched her. Then she put lotion on her hand and some spit (pretentded to spit on her hand) and gave me handjob.

I am very worried about HIV after reading lot of info on the internet. I have been perfectly fine (no flu..) since then. But, I am fighting with anxiety and on Paxil. I have told the situation to the doctor and other counsellor, they said don't worry about it. But my mind is going crazy. I am married and have a kid.

So, please reply to me based on your knowledge and experience that can HIV be spread like this.

Please reply, I am going to make donation to your site. You are doing a very great job. Thank you very much

If you already "know my answer," why are you making me type this?

OK, here ya go. No, HIV is not transmitted by handjobs or dry humping, as you describe.

You need to continue working with your counselor on your anxiety problem. If your "mind is going crazy," your current treatment obviously is not adequate. Since you mention you are married and have a kid, I can assume you are also having some problems with guilt. I'd suggest you bring a copy of this post to your counselor and discuss it with him/her. OK?

Thank you for your donation!

Feel better. Remember HIV is not your problem!

Real Risk - Please Respond - Transmission via parasite?
Paranoid or reasonable?