comdoms' size(s)

I read your recent answer to a young woman regarding condom size(s). I've got to admit I'm more than a little tired of the dismissive tone of 'experts' who basically condone the idea that 'one size fits all' is OK somehow. As things stand the range of available condom widths is 47 - 60 mm whereas men's girths average 5 inches with the first standard deviation is right at one half inch. Thus the largest available condom is appropriate for a guy who is only just average and all others are suitable for less. The data (for example, condom breakage rates double for each increased cm of the guys' girth) gets no press at all. Don't you think it's time for us to outgrow this 'snicker - snicker' attitude about condom fit?

Hmmm, now just how big is your one-eyed monster? Are we talking Italian salami or does the thing need its own zip code? You certainly have done your research on cock size. But what you really need to realize is that latex and polyurethane stretch to rather enormous proportions. Just take one and blow it up like a balloon and you'll see what I mean. As for data that condom breakage rates double for each increased centimeter of a guy's girth, I have not seen this data published. One has to wonder how they recruited the dudes to participate and how they actually conducted such a scientific study. Comparing group A (the tiny weenies) to group B (the average Joes) to group C (the "Oh My Gods") might present logistical problems. Last, what makes you think we have a "snicker-snicker attitude" about protecting your home entertainment center?

Stay safe, Big Guy.

false question
Black Light Special