condom sizes

my boyfriend has an average length penis (between 6 and 7 inches) but it is pretty wide. we have used both durex lubricated condoms and trojan magnum condoms. the durex condoms are the right length, but they are too tight on his penis and he loses his erection almost immediately. the trojan magnum condoms are the right width, but they are too long and he doesn't like the friction. can you tell me if there are any condoms that are wide but not long?

-mkh

Hello MKH,

Let me guess, your boyfriend's nickname in college was "Beer can," wasn't it??? There are a wide variety of latex and polyurathane condoms to choose from. Just like jeans, it all depends on what he likes and feels comfortable in. It could be a pair of skintight Levis or loose-fit distressed bleached-out Diesels. (I'd just stay away form those rapper-styles that are so baggy that the booty is half exposed.)

So pick up a variety and then enjoy playing dress-up!

Give our best to Beer Can,

We never knew but now we know
Found a similar post but you replied in French