I'm from Kuwait

Dear Dr. Bob,

You are wonderful person, god bless you.

Please answer my question. I'm from Kuwait, I had liaison with a guy from your country, he was working in the navy, he was in kuwait for almost 2 wks and he left and we had unprotected sex and oral sex on May 25, and as you know in kuwait it's very hard to discuss the HIV's matter, because in kuwait we don't have any clinic or special Dr. for HIV. and It's embarressed for me to discuss that with my dr., so I went to Lab. and did the antibodies test after 9 months on March 2004, it was negative so what do you think dr. do I have to do the test again or it's enought time to show if i was infected. please answered my question. I can't discuss anything about HIV with anyone here and I would like to thank you and the other for helping and answered people questions.

Hello Kuwait,

It's nice to know our Navy guys are being so warmly welcomed in your country! Although, I am concerned about the "unprotected" nature of the liaison. Luckily this time, there were no adverse consequences. Your nine-month negative antibody test is indeed conclusive and definitive. No additional HIV testing is warranted or necessary. However, when entertaining the troops, remember to always play safe to avoid unnecessary worry or even more disastrous consequences. Also, begin advocating for the Kuwait government and healthcare system to begin addressing the HIV pandemic more realistically! One person really can make a difference.

Good luck. Stay well.

IS FROTAGE DANGEROUS?
We never knew but now we know