Looking foward to AIDS walk but still stressed

Dear Dr. Frascino, I will make this quick but first off I would like to THANK YOU for helping others in their time of need. You have a huge dose of Karma coming your way. You're a sweet man.

My question is about symptoms, I know that symptoms dont mean that one can be infected but for the last two months I have been panicking about a possible exposure from oral sex. I know I have a very large FEAR of HIV and I have been getting help for it and it's working. Some days I do okay and some days I'm a complete mess and the only thing I want to do is end my life, but I love what LIFE is all about and I would never want to have to go down that route. Well my question is, is itchy feet and itchy armpits a symptom of HIV? I have been tested twice, once in September and once in October and I apologize for mistreating the use of HIV testing when there are starving families in other countries. My tests came back Negative but those tests were from old exposures and I'm worried about possible exposure in August when I performed unprotected oral sex a few times and only briefly. Never swallor or allow someone to ejaculate but just still worried.

Thank you so much for your amazing effort to help people and myself feel at ease when reading your advice. You're an Angel sent from Heaven. I donated about two weeks ago, I only donated Twenty Five Dollars but I'm saving my money for the AIDS walk in November. I'm trying to beat AIDS Walk goal of $200. Wish me Luck.

Ho letto che parli il francese e ho letto che sei Italiano. Parli l'italiano? Un bacione molto grande per te.

A presto, MT

Hi MT,

Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. If you remain concerned, a three-month HIV test would be considered definitive.

Your symptoms itchy feet and armpits are not suggestive of HIV. I strongly encourage you to continue "getting help for your very large FEAR of HIV." Anxiety and irrational fears of HIV, rather than HIV itself, are causing your panic and discomfort. Remember to focus your efforts on addressing your very real problem of anxiety.

Grazie per la tua donazione.

Ciao.

Updated question from half of a magnetic couple
HIV OR SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE RESPOND WE ARE VERY WORRIED