Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Kafka Knew

Hi Dr. Bob,

Franz knew of the absurdities of living in these fragile bodies of ours...

I am a long-time reader of this great forum. You are a bright light in the world of darkness.

My story here is that I had sex with a woman of risky, likely positive status. First of all she was a slut (a woman who is loose) and she had a reputation of beign with black men According to CDC stats black men are the highest risk group for the virus. SO I had a risky encounter. I had unprotected vaginal with ejacualation...

My transmission question is that when I did her doggy style I felt her fiddlign with my dick head. I felt like she was trying to expose my urethra to her pussy. Her pussy smelt bad too. Two days after doing ehr I had a high fever. It might of been three days. No longer than four days after I had a high fever and was puking. Major nausea as I ended up in fetal position crying for mercy. Total length of illness was a month. I had muscle aches and it has been over a year later and I have bad acne on my back. Also halitosis. Am I infected?

PLEASE help me with your advise.

Thank You

Gregor

Hello Gregor,

First off, just because a person happens to have a lot of sex (man or woman) doesn't make them a "slut." Some folks might even consider them lucky. Having sex with black men does not place someone (man or woman) at increased risk for HIV. Having unsafe sex with anyone does.

Next, your exposure was unprotected insertive sex, which does carry some risk for STDs, including HIV. The only way to tell if you have contracted HIV is to have an HIV test. Even if you are a Kafkaesque existentialist, symptoms, no matter what they are, do not equal HIV disease.

Acne and halitosis are both treatable conditions and unrelated to HIV. See a dermatologist and dentist, if these are persistent problems for you.

Rhuematoid should I Re-test
Approaching 3 Years...