I serioulsy need your help. No health insurance. You're the only dr. I have! PLEASE!

I am incredibly confused and scared. I was with someone who tested indeterminate for HIV several times in a 2 month period. January through February. Then at least 6 months later he tested negative in late August. I had unprotected sex with this person in the time period he was testing inderterminate. I am curious if I should be concerned. I got tested and am awaiting results. Please help me. Thank you.

Also, how can I make a donation??

No, you have absolutely no cause for concern at all. An "indeterminate" HIV test result means the results do not meet the criteria for being positive. A follow-up test that is negative means the person is (and always has been) HIV negative. There are many potential reasons for "indeterminate" results. The important thing for you to realize is that your partner is and always has been HIV negative, and consequently could not possibly transmit HIV to you.

Although I'm sure you've probably learned this lesson well by now, I'll state it again: we must consider all our sexual contacts as possibly having HIV and consequently always take the proper precautions to prevent HIV transmission.

Donation information for my foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your interest!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Fifth time asked...Please help someone in REAL trouble..
My head just imploded