Dubya & The War Within

From the looks of it, certaintly at this point of time, it looks seemingly possible and outrageous that BUSH and CHENEY are going to have a shock victory in the elections. I seriously do not care about the results cause both sides(republicans and democrats) are not going to have any significant impact on this already divided world. The jewish powerhouse political lobby( Shadow Government) still control american policies and that WAR they have waged would never end simply because they have no intention to stop it.

My main concern is abt the war 45 millions souls are waging within themselves. What impact would it have on the fight against HIV/AIDS if BUSH/CHENEY are re-elected which seems the most likely situation here ?

Is it going to take a backseat like it has for the past four years with no advancements in finding a cure ? That would certaintly spell Doom for many unfortunate souls.

I know there is still time for the american public to wake up...but i fear they would only do that after another term with GEORGE W BUSH.

Let's hope the American public does indeed wake up in time! It seems to me there are alarm clocks going off everywhere, and yet, so many folks are still hitting the snooze button! And if they don't wake-up and Bush/Cheney do get another term, it will be much worse than just a bad dream. It will be a frickin' nightmare!

when irish eyes are crying...
Result, possible modifications?