Just some encouragement

I don't have a question. I fall into the worried-well category, and did ask you a question several weeks ago. You didn't answer, but I'm not surprised. I just want to thank you for the work you do. I read your profile and you are a remarkable man! I'm a young, single mom who has always felt life is pretty scary (due to childhood events, etc.), but I find that the older I get, the more I am encouraged by people like you. People who live fully, who GIVE, who are compassionate, kind, passionate, and honest. Brings me to tears as I type. Thank you for being one of the people who make the world seem less scary.

Hi Young Single Mom,

The world can be a pretty scary place sometimes, but that doesn't mean we have to be scared. Since life only goes in one direction forward we should learn from yesterday, enjoy today and anticipate the promise of tomorrow.

I'm here if you need me, so dry the tears and let's see a smile! OK?

You crack me up
HIV levels not detected, Still at risk during sex?