Hey Bob, Disgruntled Pete Here Again.

Hey Bob,

It's Disgruntled Pete here again. First of all I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for answering my question. I was actually a bit surprised you did. After reading you're response I feel much better and my irrational fears have subsided for now. I am now waiting for the Home access test which I ordered the other day and I am hoping I can Woohoo.

Secondly, I would like to appologize. It was not my intent for it to sound as if I were bribing you for an answer and I am sorry. When I wrote the last question I was just extremely worried and anxious and I should have used a different wording to express my honest intention and again, I apologize. I am going to donate as much as I can to you're organization, not out of bribery but because I truly beleive it is a good cause. Thank you.

Lastly, I was mostly kidding about the "questioning my own sexuality" part but I'm an open minded person and you never know. Also, the next time I'm ever in California I would like to take you and Steve out for dinner as a hopefully ex WW. Italian food sound good?

Till then, Disgruntled Pete.

Hi Disgruntled Pete,

No apology necessary! I just like to remind folks my services here are free and available to all, whether or not they have the ability or desire to make a donation to my foundation.

Good luck on your upcoming tests. We'll all send you our very best karma that you'll soon be joining our X-files (X-Worried Wells). As for Italian food, that always sounds good!

Thanks from Heather
Dr. Bob: Please stop fooling around, and answer hard questions