Anal Sex

How much risk is there for a negative top, to be fucking a positive bottom with non detectable viral load and in good health taking Haart? I have heard it to be extremely rare if at all possible for a top to contract HIV from a positive bottom especially if there are no abrasions and the bottom is non-detectable.... Could you give me some insight???? Thanks

Unprotected anal sex with a partner known to be HIV positive carries the highest possible risk for HIV transmission. Yes it is true: the receptive partner is more at risk than the insertive partner. And yes it is true: having an undetectable HIV viral load in the blood may decrease the risk of HIV transmission. So can a negative top get HIV from commando topping a "healthy non-detectable viral load" bottom? Unfortunately the answer is also "Yes, it is true!"

My insight is that this is a risk you definitely do not want to take if you wish to remain healthy.

your valuable opinion is needed
Woo Hoo !!!!!!!