Stomach Bloating and Tranny Experience

Hello Dr. Bob I havn't been able to find the answer to this in the archives. Starting a few days after a low-risk exposure, I began having a constant bloated, and very uncomfortable stomach condition. I have since gone to the doctor about 3 times, and they cannot pinpoint what is going on. I have been with transexual 'escorts' over the past year but have been safe for the most part ... always use latex condoms for actual intercourse. However, I engaged in deep kissing, insertive unprotective oral and his/her penis "touched" my anus briefly, most likely w/ precum. I did also perform oral on a girl who didn't smell so clean down there earlier that evening (I know, I'm a busy man, lol). Less then a week later, this stomach problem began and has been lingering for about 5 wks now. Could this be some sort of bacteria I got from kissing or from performing oral if the girl had an infection, or is it a symptom for hepatitis at all ? I too worry constantly about the possibility of HIV as well, and have anxiety issues for which I take meds ... but I'm convinced that this discomfort stemmed from way more than anxiety, as it doesn't go away when I'm completely relaxed either. Thank you sincerely for your response and what you are doing for the world. A donation will definetly be underway shortly. -very concerned

Hello Very Concerned,

Unfortunately there is no way I can diagnose your "uncomfortable stomach condition" over the Internet (or, as Dubya calls it, "The Internets"). If you've been to your physician three times already and no physical cause can be found, anxiety could indeed be the cause. Your HIV risk from the exposures you describe is very low. Should you remain concerned, testing at the three-month mark would be considered definitive. Try not to worry between now and then, as I strongly doubt HIV is your problem.

Thank you for your donation. Together our concerted efforts can and will make a difference in battling the pandemic.

hiv in pakistan
HIV STATUS