Just Wondering

Hello Doc

you all are so heplful thank you for being here. I was wondering can a person reinfect himself via seaminal releases from a wet dream?

Reinfection from a spunky wet dream??? Gosh, where did you come up with that idea? Are you a graduate of the "Sisters of Involuntary Celibacy Sex Education Course?" And to think some folks actually wonder if sex education is needed in our schools . . . .

Listen up, my horned-up little buddy. The only downside to wet dreams is that they lead to sticky sheets.

And just to make myself perfectly clear, the answer to your question is no. So enjoy those nocturnal emissions. You'll miss them when they are gone.

Freaked out after Oral, can lorazepam delay detection?
Tons of relief, and a donation