Please, just simply yes or no is enough

Just need a short answer. Condom protected insertive oral sex (10 min) that proceed to unprotected receiving hand masturbation (20 min) with ejaculation on sex worker's hand. 100 symptoms. Very worry(should I?), is hiv test warranted? Just 'yes' or 'no' is enough. Could I whoo hooo?

Now is 4th month after exposure. Already spend thousands of dollars on doctors and blood work up to 2 months (-ve). Dr. scared the hell out of me saying it's possible i can get HIV through the episod and need to test up to 6 months.

I'd better stop now and donate the rest of the money going to spend to your organization to help others.

Thank you.

First off, condom-protected insertive oral sex for 10 minutes or 10 hours carries no HIV risk. Next, masturbation, 20 minutes or 20 times, carries no risk for HIV transmission. So your simple answer is no, you should not be worried. No, I do not feel HIV testing is warranted. No, that doctor shouldn't have "scared the hell out of you." And finally, yes, you should stop testing and begin WOO-HOOing immediately!

Thank you for your consideration of making a donation "to help others" rather than continuing on with "thousands of dollars" in additional tests and doctors. I'm quite confident you'll feel much better knowing the funds are actually saving lives and providing crucial services, rather than being spent in pursuit of an illness you could not possibly have.

Stay safe. Stay well. Many thanks.

rimming and degree of risk
Freaked out after Oral, can lorazepam delay detection?