rimming and degree of risk

I was rimmed ( receiving ) recently by a HIV positive person who said his viral count was undetectable. There was no other sexual contact between him and me other than this one act. As the rimming lasted for over 20 minutes, I did feel sore afterwards. I know the risk of transmission via saliva is negligible but what are the risks if there was a break in skin or mucous membrane as a result of prolonged rimming? I am worried as he told me he was positive only after the whole thing was over.

The real lesson here is that we all must assume that our sex partners could in fact be HIV positive and therefore, we must always take all the necessary precautions. The old proverb, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure," could be rewritten as "an ounce of prevention is worth a ton of worry!"

OK, as for rimming, all the information is in the archives. Briefly, there have been no recorded cases of getting HIV by rimming or getting rimmed; however, hepatitis A, intestinal parasites, and herpes can be passed through rimming without a barrier.

Hope that helps.

Not tooo concerned, but...
Please, just simply yes or no is enough