Not tooo concerned, but...

Hey..

Been browsing through your previous reponses, and although I haven't found my answer, I've been laughing my ass off at some of the banter.. you're a star!.

Pretty simple really.. Plyed a prostitute with drinks, she was HIV+ (owner of the place told us, could have lied I guess..) SHe was sick as as dog and vomit got on two of us. One ran off to get an HIV test and everyone is telling me to get one as well. But this little piggy stayed home.

I can't see why and don't want to waste anyone's time, the vomit did land on a few cuts and scrapes as we were cleaning ourselves up, It was yellow and I couldn't see any blood, but have been warned about "occult" blood. (scary scary..)

Get tested or tell everyone to just relax, I haven't got HIV?

Well, whether "went to market, stayed home, or had roast beef," it certainly seems that as far as significant HIV risk is concerned, this little piggy "had none." But I must say the whole visual image is a bit off-putting in a Linda Blair-Exorcist kind of way. But be that as it may, the gastric acids in upchuck neutralize HIV quite effectively. The chances of Barfing Betty actually barfing enough blood into "a few cuts and scrapes" to constitute a significant HIV risk is about as likely as Mary Cheney having a three-way with the Bush Twins. But as always, if you are worried, testing remains an option. That decision is always up to you.

Stay well.

yellow fever and typhoid vaccines
rimming and degree of risk