Dr Bob..Need your endosement for woo woo.....

Hello Dr Bob,

How are you doing?Hope that you are doing well...I went to my local health dept and got myself tested using the Hema-Strip HIV 1/2 rapid test at 12 weeks (84 Days) and got a negative..Should I start to Woo Hoo and get back to my old boring life?Life has been tough for the past 3 months and I am glad that I make it through..I thought I was going to die and therefore spending like a sultan for the past 3 months..buying rolex,smoking cuban cigars and drinking cognac and nearly spented all my assents..I felt for those that are not so fortunate and I will do my best to help out whenever I can..I will make a small donation to your foundation ater I get my pay cheque end of the month..Can you please give me the URL for online donation?Take care and thanks for all your help..

Consider your WOO-HOO formally Dr. Bob-endorsed and certified.

Once someone has successfully dodged the HIV bullet, I doubt they ever can go "back to their old boring life." Over the years I've found that once someone has some insight into the realities of HIV somehow life just doesn't seem the same and certainly is never again boring.

As for "spending like a sultan" for the past three months, well, the new Rolex is very handsome. You'll have to gradually pay it (and your other hedonistic purchases) off over time. But isn't having the "gift of time" wonderful! Perhaps the Rolex "timepiece" will serve as a reminder of your new lease on life, your very own "gift of time".

Thank you for your donation. It will hopefully help others extend their lease on life as well.

Stay well, Sultan, and we all want to thank you for your efforts to kick start Bush's failing economy!

This site is like crack
yellow fever and typhoid vaccines