This site is like crack

I have been coming to this site about 5 days a week for about five or six years now and have read thousands of replies. My risk was recieving oral from a pro, I am circumsized, did not notice any blood , but did experiwence symptoms including high fever afterwards. I know that it is considered extremely low risk but do you know anyone that was infected this way? My doc said the risk would be about the same as kissing because it is essentially saliva coming into contact with mocous membranes albeit different parts of the body. This was a one time only exposure and I have read responses from no risk to esssentailly off the radar screen, to low risk. Out of these three wich one is correct or is there a new one?

So after coming to this site five days per week for five years and reading thousands of replies, you state you "know that (oral sex) is considered extremely low risk . . . ." I totally agree.

Do I personally know anyone who has been infected this way? Nope. At this point, all I can say is that there are anecdotal reports in the literature. Scientifically confirming these reports would be difficult to say the least. So the best I can offer is "extremely low risk" or perhaps "theoretical risk." And of course I'm sure you realize that if you feel you've placed yourself at risk, there is always the option of being tested.

As for this site being like crack, I guess I'll take that as a compliment! But don't tell Ashcroft! He probably has a provision in his Patriot Act that could get me arrested just for being "like crack."

Stay well, loyal reader.

Bob, My Life Sucks, Please Help, Please Post.
Dr Bob..Need your endosement for woo woo.....