Bob, My Life Sucks, Please Help, Please Post.

Hey Bob, you sexy son of gun you, its because of you that i'm now questioning my own sexuality... Just kidding. Well I have a problem, a very big problem and I need your help and if you can prove me wron then I will send 1000 dollars to your organization.

I am the most unlucky person in the world and it goes like this: About 2 years ago I met this girl and she ended up performing unprotected oral sex on me for 20, maybe 30 seconds max and I made her stop and I never saw her again. She told me that she didn't have HIV and I didn't see any blood in her mouth and I'm assuming thats the only way to become infected through oral sex but I wonder now 2 years later. When it first happened I thought nothing of it and I know they say HIV can't be transmitted even through open mouth kissing so I assumed it was the same with oral sex because its the same concept, sticking something in some one's mouth. I started worrying about HIV over a year ago and since then I have sporatically experianced these symptomes or what I think are symptoms: Soar throat, swollen lymph nodes, white coated toungue, head aches, some kind of rash near my groin and legs, stomach pains, loose stools, night sweats(Once, "I think.") And to top it all off, depression. It is so incredibly depressing walking around every day thing you're positive and I'm terrified to get tested even to get one of those home access kits.

Please Bob, prove me wrong beacuse I am going to get tested and I fear the worst. Prove me wrong and I will donate 1000 dolars to you're organization. Oh, I just saw Michael Moore's 9/11 and I am without a doubt voting for Kerry. Lets hope for the best.

You Rock, Disgruntled Pete.

Hey Disgruntled Pete,

"The most unlucky person in the world???" No, that would have to be Dubya's public speaking and debate coach. You, my friend, are just anxious, depressed, and overly concerned about an extremely low-risk situation. However, the only way I can prove to you that your irrational fears are indeed unwarranted is by personally arranging for you to get HIV tested. However, since you already think I'm a "sexy son of a gun" and you are "questioning your own sexuality," I'm a bit afraid to show up on your doorstep to comfort your fears. John Ashcroft might have me arrested for trying to convert another one. So Pete, the best I can offer is to encourage you to get tested, find out you are negative, tell me about your great news and how all your sporadic symptoms magically went away as your depression and anxiety lifted, and then I'll be able to write back and say, "I told you so." After that, we'll WOO-HOO together and laugh at some Dubya debate reruns on the "Internets."

The 1000-dollar offer is extremely generous, but I must remind you and all our readers that my advice here is free and available to everyone. There's a "pop-up" on this Web site explaining this, but since many folks have pop-up blockers, they might not see the message, so I'll reprint it here:

Message from Dr. Bob:

As many of the regular readers of this forum know, I am the directory of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, a nonprofit foundation that raises money to provide crucial services for men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS and also seeks funding for HIV/AIDS advocacy and education. Information about the Foundation and its various activities can be found on the Foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org.

Donations are always appreciated; however, please be aware that donations to the Foundation are absolutely voluntary and not related to my work here at The Body. So, although your donations will provide much needed help to the Foundation, they will have no influence regarding which questions are selected for posting.

Thanks again!

Dr. Bob Frascino

Offers to donate (and even real donations) do not influence which questions I answer. Donations should only be made as a result of genuine compassion and a desire to help others. Pete, if this is your intention, then please accept my heartfelt thanks. Either way, I hope you'll take my advice and get tested to calm your disgruntled nerves.

Good luck, Pete. Get tested. Vote Kerry. Feel better! Ciao!

Honest Answer Regarding Urine
This site is like crack