Out of body experience - woo-hoo
Oct 18, 2004
As expected, -ve test result. I waited 3-months though the counsellor said 1 month was conclusive. Either way I'm taking this as conclusive, especially when the risk seems to have been imaginary. Thanks for being there. The archives are a Bob-send. As others have said, your humour relieves the tension so much.
Thanks again - I'll sort out the donation.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey Brit Alan,
Here's a "Bob-send" just for you WOOOO-de-frickin'-HOOOO!!!
I totally agree that an "imaginary" risk plus a negative three-month test is conclusively conclusive!
Thank you for your donation and willingness to help others. On behalf of those whose lives will be impacted by your generosity, please accept my heartfelt thanks!
Stay well, Brit-Boy!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.