Tests/AIDS walk(want to attend)...Very, very bried...please answer

Hello Doctor, i have 2 brief question.

1.a)Say i had an encounter that has a 50/50 chance of getting infected, only way to know it test. How accurate could a test result be if - after 25 days? b)What about 45 days after exposure? {in my case i've only seen the doctor 1 time in the past 5 years so im rather healthy}

2. When is the L.A AIDS walk and how do we participate? Will you be attending?

Hope you answer, i love everything you do. Best of the best to you and Steve.

Two brief questions. Two brief answers:

1. I have no idea what kind of encounter would give you a "50-50 chance" of becoming infected, since the riskiest sexual activity, unprotected receptive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive, is estimated at 0.1% to 0.3% per episode. However, whatever the risk, HIV test results are not considered definitive until three months following the potential exposure. Consequently, the accuracy of a 25-day or 45-day test is really a moot point, since neither can give you a definitive result.

2. The L.A. AIDS Walk is today, October 17th. You can get all the details on their Web site. Just Google it. So lace up those Pumas and get going! No, Steve and I won't be there this year. We are in Baltimore. (Don't ask!) Maybe we'll see you there next year! Please send our best to the West Hollywood crowd.

Good luck with the HIV test. We'll keep all fingers and toes crossed until we hear back from you.

2nd time asking...worried as a parent..
Out of body experience - woo-hoo