HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP PPPLEEEAAASSSEE

PLease Doc Bob response to one of my pleas

Ok so i know this is the 24th (or is it 25th attempt). I hope you are not replying as you consider my question to be a non event.

1) Pro gave me a hand job after fingering herself. This has devastated me as i believe i have contracted the virus. Please what is the real risk of this activity? What are the odds i would have contracted it from this. 2) Can any comfort be drawn from a one month test. I remember reading a post by Ryan that said most people showed positive within the first month. This coupled with the fact that our blood people in SA say the window period is 2 - 3 weeks should mean that surely i can take some comfort from a one month test (if negative). What is you opinion. How many people actually do show positive in that first month? the majority?

Doctor Bob i really hope you are getting these and that mt persistence pays off. I really would like to be able to give my Wife a straight answer and show her your reply and she is also very nervous. Yes i was honest and told her. Wasn't easy but i agree it was the right thing to do as now i hvae not place her or the kids at risk. Hopefully i am negative and if not i hope she is able to get over it and stick with me.

Sorry one last question. We have decided only to do oral sex (me on her) while i wait the 3 months. Is this safe for her?

Thanks

Alright already, I'll answer!!!

1. Your HIV transmission risk is essentially nonexistent, which you could have learned form checking the archives prior to submitting your 25 questions!

2. "Most" folks infected with HIV do have a positive test by week four; however, results are not considered definitive until three months.

3. You are going to "do oral sex while you wait the three months?" A three-month-long canyon yodel? Hmmm, well I suppose that's one way to pass the time. Your wife is one lucky lady! Yes, I consider that to be safe, but do come up for air and food occasionally, OK?

Quick question, please answer only take a sec.
Husband HIV positive/me HIVnegative