Quick question, please answer only take a sec.

Awesome site!!!!!! thanks for taking so much time and effort, i've been reviewing the Q & A and have come across similiar situation as mine and is helping me cope with the tension and stress of a stupid mistake. On to my quick question, in short made the worst decision of my life and ended up having unprotected sex with a sex worker. I'm a male the sex worker a female, no oral or anal sex strickly vaginal intercourse, I had sex with her for 30 min., I never came. From what i understand assuming she is hiv+ i stand a chance of .03 to .09 to getting infected. When you say .03 to .09 is it 3 to 9 cases out of 100 or 3 to 9 cases out of 1000? thanks for your time and again the site is fantastic, i will get tested but its only been a couple days although it feels like a couple months. Also i will be donating to help to support. Thanks and look forward to your response. Also one last quick question for the situation i describe would your recommend PEP or is that being way to paronoid? Thanks

1. 0.03% to 0.09% is three to nine per 10,000.

2. PEP would not be recommended for your type of exposure unprotected insertive vaginal sex with a woman of unknown serostatus.

3. Thank you for your generous support of my foundation. We think you are awesome as well!

donation for antibodies
HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP PPPLEEEAAASSSEE