Having Safe Sex

I'm a male who doesn't mind using a condom, but i worry about the vaginal fluid getting at the base of my penis and on my scrotum during intercourse - the area a condom doesn't cover. What STD's am i at risk for in that scenario? Also if i want to give oral sex to a woman, what am i at risk for then? Lastly, with genital warts, does that make me more susceptible to getting HIV or other STDs from vaginal fluid coming in contact with the warts? For example if i wore a condom, but had the starting of a wart that i didn't notice at the base where the condom didn't cover.

Thank you so much.

You would essentially be at risk for STI's that are transmitted through skin-to-skin contact. Any area of the genital region that is not covered by a latex condom may be susceptible to an infection that is transmitted through skin contact. STI's that can be spread by skin contact are HPV/Genital Warts, Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), Molluscum Contagiosum, Chancroid, Syphilis, Crabs/Pubic Lice, and Scabies. Read through the sexually transmitted disease basics at The Body for more information on these infections.

There is evidence that the presence of lesions or sores may increase the risk of HIV transmission when they come into contact with infected fluids. If you are not having active sores or lesions, then there is probably no increased risk for infection.

RMK

Previously HIV negative but involved in protected sex with many partnerstive partner
hiv testing and medicines