Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Ex-Freaked out, Canuck

Dear Dr. Bob,

I have posted on Aug 6 and Sept 4 about my situation. During that period you reassured my that my problem wasn't HIV but anxiety. My encounter occured on Jun 04 the an escort. Only oral sex occured that evening. 2 Weeks later I got tested for STDs but had to wait for 3 weeks for the results, results were negative. During that period I was experiencing the following symptoms: pain in the legs, my skin continously itchy expecialy on my back,dirreah,excessive gas, acid reflux,white tongue, bad nightmares,fatigue (falling asleep on the sofa before my regular sleep time) and my troath gets sore and glands swells up, difficulty swallowing,itchy burning back,constant cough, red spots on my body that appear and disappear.

Well when I mentioned this, you basically instructed me to get tested. As you mention Symptoms do not equal Hiv. Well my test results came in Today (Oct 6)and they were negative.

Is it safe to safe that my test is conclusive and doesn't warrent any further testing. I'm considering one more test for STDs or should I just forget about it.

I'm thinking that the white Tongue may be from either Dental hygiene or Yeast infection. At the present moment looking into the yeast infection theory. What is your thought on this?

I really never saw Angels drop from heaven before but, I guess this is common in California. Your a Godsend to us, we are constantly drilling with questions and you always give a clear, whitty response. Now I think I'm addicted to your site. Away from one obsession into another.

I want to Thank you for your time and carrying attitude. I'm strongly considering a monthly donation for all your help, is this possible for Canadians?

I don't know why World leaders are so obsessed with fighting wars then fixing problems at home. It's sicking to know that they will go out of their way to help strangers and couldn't care less about their own people. I'll keep praying that there will be cure for this ugly desease, until then thanks agian for everything and give me a Big WoooooooHOOOOOOOO.

From one Italian to another, Grazie Molto, Amico.

EX-Freaked out, Canuck.

Hello WOO-HOOing Amico Canook!

Excellent news! Congratulations! Yes, your four-month negative HIV test is indeed conclusive. No further testing is warranted or necessary.

White tongue? Sure, it could be dry mouth, dental hygiene, or a million and one other things. One thing that's for certain: it's not related to HIV! Have your doctor or dentist check out your white tongue if it persists.

Addicted to this site? We offer a 12-step program that can gradually transition you from this site to something more entertaining . . . like Sex and the City reruns or the Harry Potter books.

Thank you for your willingness to donate. Yes, monthly donations from Canada are certainly possible from your bank or on your credit card. Just advise the Foundation of your wishes at www.concertedeffort.org, and we'll help you make all the necessary arrangements.

OK ex-freaked-out Canook, let's Mambo Italiano and WOO-HOO together. Ready? A-one, a-two, a-WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!

Stay well!

It seems I can not woo-hoo
First time mom in a panic