I put my fear to WORK!

After analyzing my irrational fear of HIV, I realized I needed to make some changes in my life. I owe you many thanks for your kindness, warmth and generosity that you so easily display and share with so many others. SO, assuming my fear, as well as many others, revolved around the feeling I would be somehow judged or left alone to die if I had HIV, I decided to volunteer at a local HIV organization. I initially started by asking to donate one day a week for simple tasks(taking people where they needed to go on the weekends or picking up things from the store someone may need). Although I am a nurse and find my work of the last 14 years rewarding, it is nothing in comparison to a little generosity given without wanting anything in return. I am now donating more of my time and taking a testing and counseling course at the local board of health. This journey is one I wouldn't have taken without going thru the fear of HIV and having the pleasure of meeting such wonderful people, like yourself. Thanks for the inspiration and the hand to hold onto while I was lifting myself up. May God bless you always. I say the cure to fighting this fear of HIV, is help someone else out who hasn't been as fortutnate as those with 25 negative tests!!

Thanks for taking the time to share your story. Helping others who are less fortunate than ourselves is an excellent way to keep our own "problems" in perspective.

I hope others will follow your lead!

On behalf of the many needy folks who have been touched by your kindness, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Stay well.

i am worry should i be
Woohoo Woohoo Wooho