Stupid strip club!

Robert,

First of all, you are awesome. I need this answer please, I know you have answered similar ones, but I really, really need piece of mind. Went to a strip club this past weekend and inserted my tongue in her vagina for about 2-3 seconds, and that's all. I'm married and have only had one sex partner, my wife. I went back the next night to make sure she was clean, she told me she had a pap smear a month ago, and the doctor said she was clean. Any ways I'm going crazy over this, I love my wife sooo much. I have everything from HIV, to STD's going through my crazy mind. I have noticed some small red bumps on the tip of my tongue, which stings a little to cold water, but goes away when I keep cold water on it for a few minutes. I really need one of your great responses that puts my mind at ease, so I can't stop surfing for this exact activity. Please respond, and thank you very much.

"Stupid Strip Club???" Hmmm, now tell me again why you are blaming the strip club for this predicament!

Your risk is 2-3 seconds of tongue action in the love canal at your local Badda Bing. As you have probably read multiple times in this forum, the risk of HIV transmission from oral sex is extremely low. Your risk is nearly nonexistent. Some STDs are transmitted much more easily than HIV, but your exposure was so limited that your risk even for these would be extremely low.

Your red bumps on the tip of your tongue are probably your taste buds! However, since I can't really examine you over the Internet (no, don't send pictures!), if you are concerned, see your doctor. Likewise, if you're concerned about STDs, including HIV, get tested. Personally, I feel your risk is so negligible and your "symptom" so inconsequential that testing is probably not warranted. However, the option is always open to you and may be the most efficient way to set your mind at ease.

It seems obvious to me that your biggest problem is guilt and anxiety. The best way to cope with that is honesty. That means confronting your behavior and accepting the consequences of your actions; in other words, discussing your fears with your wife. We are all human; we all make mistakes. If I told you some of mine, they would make your hair curl!

Should you stop "surfing" for symptoms? Absolutely. The only wave you are riding is a tsunami of fear and guilt.

Surgeon dating a great guy who is positive
Please Help, I cant stop crying!!!