Second opinion, please.

Hello, I participated in mutual masterbation approx 2 weeks ago. I am concerned because I have a small cut on my right thumb. (size of a pen head, really small). I used this hand to give the "hand job". I may have come in contact with a miniscule amount of "pre-cum" in the area of the cut. There was at no time a visible amount present. I called the CDC hotline and they advised infection was highley unlikely and felt that an HIV test was unecessary based on this experience. What do you think? Thanks for you response.

I think the CDC hotline operators are very skilled and I trust their opinions.

RMK

scared and confused and nedd answers
Previously HIV negative but involved in protected sex with many partnerstive partner