|Second opinion, please.
Mar 22, 2001
Hello, I participated in mutual masterbation approx 2 weeks ago. I am concerned because I have a small cut on my right thumb. (size of a pen head, really small). I used this hand to give the "hand job". I may have come in contact with a miniscule amount of "pre-cum" in the area of the cut. There was at no time a visible amount present. I called the CDC hotline and they advised infection was highley unlikely and felt that an HIV test was unecessary based on this experience. What do you think? Thanks for you response.
| Response from Mr. Kull
I think the CDC hotline operators are very skilled and I trust their opinions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Happens If Shingles Is Not Treated?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- How Should I Tell My New Girlfriend About Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.