An update w/ news from a former poster.

Dear Dr. Bob, My original question was kindly posted on your forum July 4th. Titled - "Saliva used as lubricant during masturbation from a stripper" and received your thoughtful response, " Yep! When saliva fears creep in, I strongly recommend you just spit them right back out. No worries mate. you are fine and dandy. you may think spit is an HIV worry, but in reality, " it's snot," so to speak."

Unfortunately, I was unable to control my irrational thinking & fears, and had myself tested by my doctor. My doctor told me that there was no need for me to be tested ( this was before I found your website & I guess your response confirmed my doctors thoughts), but if it would make me feel better he would test me. This was done at aprox the 2 week mark. I was then tested again at the 60 day mark because of an insurance policy. Even though both off these tests came out negative I knew from reading your forum that 3 months was required to be definitive & conclusive. So at the 3 month mark ( 88days) I went for my test and as expected it came back NEGATIVE!. With all this good news I still have some worry & wonder if I should test again at 6 months. I know what's in your archives, but I would greatly appreciate hearing directly from you that I can officially, definitively, & conclusively WOO HOO!!

Anxiously awaiting your response. Thanks from a former poster, T

Hello T,

Don't you think it's a little selfish to request a second personal response when thousands of other folks are still waiting for an initial reply? You've seen my response, you know what your doctor told you and you've seen negative tests out to 88 days. How much more official, definitive, and conclusive can you get???

WOO-HOO.

Doctor's Visit eases so called "ARS symptoms"
NEGATIVE BUT MAJOR DEPRESSION - PLLLEASE HELP!!!