Please educate me so I don't infect my girlfriend

Dr. Bob, 2 Weeks ago I attended a bachelor party at a strip club where I was bought a 15 minute private dance. I was taken into a private room where I was allowed to touch the dancer anywhere on her body excluding her genitals. For about 5 minutes the dancer dry humped me with her back towards me sitting between my legs until I ejaculated in my pants and underpants. I was fully clothed with underwear and jeans during the grinding and the stripper left her thong on for the duration of the dry sex. Shortly after this incident I noticed that my semen had made the outside of my pants damp. Approximately 45 minutes after this occurred I came home and masturbated without the use of lubrication. The following morning I noticed that I had a small abrasion on the shaft of my penis from either the dry humping or dry masturbation as well as a small stain on the outside of my jeans (less than the size of a dime). The stain was most likely from my masturbation, but I cant rule out that it wasnt left from the dancer. Since that night I have been monitoring my health daily and had one atypical reading of 95.5 degrees when taking my temperature. This occurred 6 days after the bachelor party and stabilized later that day. I have started psychotherapy to deal with issues of guilt and fear, but I need medical answers to some of my concerns before I can move on from that night. Any time you give towards answering the following questions would be appreciated: 1. Having made the crotch portion of my jeans damp with semen, would I have made a livable condition for the virus if the secretion I found on my pants was indeed vaginal? 2. Would HIV in the vaginal fluid be able to pass through my damp jeans and underwear and still be able to infect me through my urethra or the friction abrasion on the shaft of my penis? 3. If the stain on the outside of my jeans was vaginal secretions, would I be able to infect myself during dry masturbation 45 minutes later if I touched the stain on my jeans prior to touching myself? 4. Is a low body temperature (95.5) ever indicative of a recent HIV infection? 5. Based only on the information I gave you, is there any reason other than my reassurance to get HIV testing? Was this behavior considered a high risk, low risk, or nonexistent risk? 6. Do I have any reason to continue to decline sex from my girlfriend until I get tested at three months?

Any response would make a world of difference to me. Thanks you for all the work you are doing.

Dude, you spunked your boxers and your jeans??? What a sticky-icky mess.

Regarding your six-point question, I'll just comment very briefly, because detailed responses can be found in the archives of this forum. Just click and take a look, but wash your hands (and your jeans) first!

1. No

2. No

3. No

4. No

5a. No

5b. Nonexistent

6. No

ITS YOUR FRIEND BAGHDAD MIKE AGAIN, PLEASE SEE!
I won't woohoo, but will yeeehaw!