Please help with some info Bob- worried sick Aussie

Dear bob, Although I have never met you, the comfort I feel from simply seeing your photo on the site or reading your responses has kept me sane for three weeks. (only 9 to go).

I am an Australian guy, age 30 and live by myself on a property west of Sydney, and am very limited in the people I can talk to about a concerning incident I had on a recent vacation. I am stuck out here for three more weeks and dont know if I can make it alone.

The encounter I had "almost" involved un-protected anal sex, however I stopped it as it hurt (was my first and last try at it) and I realised how stupid an action it would be.

However, this person did push quite hard on my anus with his dick (exscuse the french)and I cant help but feel that there was some degree of penetration (ie maybe half the head of his penis. After stopping he then fingered me for a minute or so befor I decided that it was not for me.

I am so scared now as he wanted me to perform un-protected anal on him, which I didnt,so my first fear was what does this guy get up to with other men.

Two days later, I got a sore throat, and swollen Lymph glands, stuffy nose and head which remain (except sore throat) three weeks later.

Bob I have not slept for more than 3 hrs/night in three weeks and my weight has crashed from 78 to 73 kilos. I am extremly anxious, and in tears alot of time after work.

Do these sound like ARS symptoms, high mucus production especially, and how risky does my encounter sound to you.

I intend to donate to your foundation as this website is the best i've come across so i'm sure the services you provide are of just as high quality.

Your sincerley

WW

Hi Worried Aussie,

You need someone to give you some support for the next nine weeks and you live near Sydney??? OK, I'll be right over! I would love a little getaway to the land down under "where women glow and men plunder . . . where beer does flow and men chunder . . . ." (You may be too young to remember those song lyrics.)

OK Mate, let's look at your risks "almost" unprotected sex with a hottie who has no qualms about commando action in either direction. Sure, you've got to worry a bit about this dude's willingness to take risks, but even if he was "virally enhanced," knocking at the backdoor does not get a package delivered. FedEx can't deliver a package unless someone opens the door and signs for it, right?!? Pushing hard or hardly pushing, it seems that your backdoor remained closed. You would have felt it if he got in. Consequently, I'd say your risk is extremely minimal.

But what about the symptoms? Symptoms, no matter what they are, are notoriously unreliable in predicting HIV disease or ARS. Sure, get tested at the three-month mark, but don't spend the next nine weeks worrying and crying. You'll get dehydrated. Go out and enjoy Sydney. Visit the zoo, see a performance at the Opera House, teach a yank how to surf at Bondi, grab some sun at Obelisk or Glamarama, have dinner at Doyle's on the Beach, pet a koala, make a vegemite sandwich . . . whatever! I'm quite certain you'll be joining the X-Files (ex-worried wells) very soon and WOO-HOOing all over Darlinghurst! I'll be there sometime after the first of the year. We'll have a drink at an Oxford St. pub and look back at how scared you were and then we'll cackle like a couple of zany kookaburras, OK?

Thanks for your donation! Hopefully it will help us educate guys like your commando studmuffin to dress for the occasion before going out to play.

Good luck, Mate!

using a dirty public bathroom
Questions About p24 Blood Drive Results