Please answer......3rd time asking, scared

PLease help me, even a brief answer would do, i understand oral sex ?'s might be annoying but i need your help, i have a really weak mind and all i think about it possibly being infected and i dont want to do anything drastic.

As i said, my only encounter was receiving unprotected oral sex from a male sex worker and the same day up till now i feel as if i release cum at random times during the day but when i check its for the most part dry (but the smell of cum is there. And i've recently gotten a sore throat. The incident took place around 3 to 4 weeks ago, and i will be testing at the 3 month period but i dont know if i will make it to the 3 months, im nervous. I know with a response from you i will make it.

Note: I ejaculated away from his mouth, i saw no blood but im not sure if he has cuts or sore (nothing around the outside of the mouth).

Anything will do, and be as honest as you have to be (straigh forward), What are the chances that i might have gotten infected with HIV from receiving oral sex?

Am i right to worry or am i being a bit to over worried? What are my odds at a WOO-HOO when i test at the 3 months period?

Again i admire all your work and support everything you do, my best to you and Steve. I will also gladly give a donation.

Your odds of becoming HIV infected from a one-time insertive oral sex encounter are exactly the same as anyone else's very low! Read through the archives of this forum. You should find the information extremely reassuring.

Thank you for your willingness to make a donation to my foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your gift is urgently needed and warmly appreciated. Helping others is also an excellent way to rack up some excellent cosmic karma with the higher powers!

Good luck on your three-month test. All the odds are in your favor!

part two-- hiv symptoms or stress? Please help
Condom UPSIDE-DOWN